3/4 Cup AP Flour
1/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 tbsp Instant Espresso Powder (Can change for preference)
2/3 Cup softened butter
2 tsp Vanilla
3/4 Bag of Semi-Sweet Chocolate
A few tbsp of coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees and prepare baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In your mixer cream together butter and vanilla.
- Add Both types of flour and mix slowly.
- Then add instant espresso powder and powdered sugar
- Mix thoroughly until sticky dough forms. Lay dough out on floured surface. Flour your hands. Make into a nice circle and chill for about thirty minutes for better rolling out .
- Once chilled roll out with more flour until about 1/2 inch thick. I used a glass to cut out the shapes for simple little circle cookies.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes. Let them cool completely on cooling rack or upside muffin tin. This is something I did before I had the pleasure of owning a cooling rack haha.
8. Melt chocolate and coconut oil in microwave in thirty second intervals until silky and shiny.
9. Once cooled drizzle or dip your cookies in the chocolate and let harden. Enjoy!!