These sweet little pies are silky and smooth with a hint of Autumn spice. They contain a silky pumpkin spice center with a chocolate crust and espresso whipped cream to top! You can make this recipe into a normal sized pie in a spring form pan or make them individual like I did!
30 finely crushed Oreo’s
1 cup of pumpkin puree
1 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
1 tbsp pumpkin spice (can had more or less for preference)
1 cup powdered sugar
16 oz cool whip
2 tsp vanilla extract
a few tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp espresso powder (more or less for preference)
1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1.Finely crush your Oreo’s in a food processor or Ziploc bag. Afterwards melt the butter and combine with cookie crumbs until just enough to pack down.
2. I used cupcake liners just so they would come out of the muffin pan easier. Pack down a tbsp or two in each liner and bake for 5 minutes in a 325 degree oven.
3. In a bowl beat cream cheese until really fluffy. Make sure the cream cheese is room temp or you could have hard clumps, and those AREN’T silky darn it.
4. Add in powdered sugar, pumpkin spice, vanilla, and pumpkin puree. Mix with mix until combined.
5. Gently fold in cool whip to keep the right consistency.
6. Spread onto cooled cookie crust and put in fridge while you make whipped cream.
7. For whipped cream add the cream to the mixer and the 3/4 cup of powdered sugar. Once peaks begin to form stop the mixer and add espresso powder! Them mix until you get fluffy whip cream. ( WARNING: This is hard not to eat by itself! Must resist!)
I used a piping bag and piped the espresso whipped cream on each pie, but you can do whatever way you like. I then sprinkled some pumpkin pie spice on top to make them pretty!
You can keep in the fridge or freezer, for more of an ice cream like consistency
P.S. I made these for my bday:)