I know in some ways potato salad can seem boring or simple, but this potato salad is kind of life changing…
I mean in a way that potato salad makes you eat a double scoop and skip another side life changing
I don’t know about y’all, but it starts to get warm I love pasta salads, chicken salad, and potato salad. All of these things make me want to have picnics and constantly grill out with a dorky apron wrapped around me, even though my husband does all the grilling.
This potato salad is so perfect and the longer it sits in the fridge the better!
Ingredients: these are guess measurements I just did taste tests so add how much you like!
4-5 large potatoes
1-2 cups lite Mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
4-5 Tbsp of Dill I used dried dill cause that is what I had on hand.
1/2 large sweet onion
3 stocks of celery
1 1/2 Tbsp whole grain mustard
2 Tbsp rice vinegar
1/2 cup unsweetened Almond milk, you can use what milk you like!
1. Boil potatoes in some water for twenty minutes until tender.Unpeeled.
2. Once done drain in colander and cover with dish towel to let steam for 15 minutes.
3. Finely chop celery and onion and place in a bowl.
4. Cube potatoes and peel as you cut them. I left some of the peeling on cause I like it like that, but you can just peel them!
5. For the dressing combine mayo, mustard, vinegar, milk, dill, S&P in a small bowl. It should be the consultancy of a thick dressing. Place in fridge to sit
6. Place potatoes with celery and onion and place in the fridge to completely cool for ten minutes.
7. Combine half of dressing and potato mixture. Stir and put back in the fridge for five minutes.
8. Combine rest of dressing for desired consistency and place in fridge! The longer the better;)