I’ve been wanting to make a summer version of the beloved cinnamon roll or my PSL sweet rolls. Of course you can have them all year round, like freaking duh and you should, but this makes for something fun and bright! While warming up your tummy in the same way!
These rolls are filed with butter sugar, and fresh strawberries and blueberries! The glaze is a raspberry glaze with all natural pink color!
Confession: I ate this glaze with my fingers while waiting for the rolls to bake…
I highly recommend
Any who here is the recipe! I will link the dough I used for my PSL Sweet rolls! It’s the same;)
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 brown sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
6-7 strawberries sliced
Fresh or frozen raspberries
Again I never measure these…he he
1. Make dough according to PSL Sweet rolls recipe.
Preheat the oven the same as well
2. On rolled out dough spread butter,l to the edges with spatula. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar evenly. Place sliced berries and blueberries throughout. Making sure every roll will have their fair share.
3. Roll dough horizontally super tight. Slice off the edges, but you can bake them too!
4. Place in greased round cake pan and bake for 15-20 min.
While they bake combine all glaze ingredients until you get a VERY THICCCC GLAZE. You may not need the milk if the berries provide enough juice.
5. Once the rolls are done and cooked for about 5 min pour glaze over them while they are still in the pan!