I know it has been a while….okay so longer than that. Honestly I have been mainly focusing on my Instagram of this site and other things going on in my life right now, but the glorious thing about having your own blog is you can do whatever the FLIP you want.
I bet you thought I was going to say F*** there didn’t you?
Well, jokes on you nasty. JK you’re not nasty.
Anyone during this time of extreme business I have concocted the PERFECT at home street tacos. I invented this in my head and on the spot, and it turned out to be one of the best recipes I’ve ever made. NO JOKE. These tacos are sweet, spicy, and tender AF. I actually moaned while eating them. Too much info?
Yeah, I don’t really care….
I decided to top these tacos who fresh onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Also we had some chipotle sauce on hand, so why the heck not? Am I right, Am I right? If anyone has seen She’s the man please let me know so we can be best friends. Let’s get to it!
1. One medium white onion.
2. 3 cloves of fresh garlic
3. 1 Beef Roast -I didn’t pay attention to how many pounds, he he.
4. 2 Tbsp Paprika
5. 1 tbsp cinnamon
6. 2 Tbsp of cumin
7. 2 tbsp of garlic powder
8. 2 tbsp salt
9. 1 tbsp pepper
10. 1 tbsp lime zest
11. street taco shells
I didn’t measure these spices either is this is an estimate. Just combine the spices together in a bowl creating a rub.
Fresh white onion
- In a slow cooker place sliced white onion and chopped garlic cloves inside. Add in beef roast on top. Place cooker on low.
- Once spices are mixed, sprinkle them generously on all sides of the roast. Lets cook on low for eight hours. Once done pull apart, add lime zest, and more spice mix.
- Steam street taco shells in microwave or in a skillet.
- Place shredded beef indie taco shells and top with desired toppings! Enjoy!